Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Boxes Boxes Boxes!


Here's a tid bit I wrote for my classroom to go with our felt board activities.


Boxes are fun.
They come in all shapes and sizes.
Big boxes, little boxes, tiny boxes too.
You can stack them high or sit inside.
You can crawl through it like a tunnel or
stand real tall.
You can ride it like a horse, 
tap it like a drum.
Boxes can be lots of fun.
Shoe boxes, hat boxes, cereal boxes too.
A box for your toys, a box for girls and boys.
A house in a box, a box in a house.
Boxes to move things, boxes to push things,
boxes to hide in, boxes to share with a friend.
Boxes are lots of fun.

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators