Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Great Motto to Live by.....

Cherish yesterday, Dream tomorrow. Live today.


I found some really great post today surfing my usual channels, twitter, favorite blogs and websites.

With internet and social media becoming a big target of bullying and abuse of young children, tweens and teens, it is so important that parents train their children to be better digital citizens. Check out Annie Fox's blog as she encourages parent's to pledge to raise a responsible digital citizen. Follwer Annie Fox on twitter and via her blog, lots of great stuff there. :)

I have always found a lot of great tweets from @editorialdept and today read a really nice and fun article on editing and becoming an editor. Go over to their website to read, "So....you wanna be an editor?" Pt 1 I personally would like to become better at editing my own work before submitting for professional editing. This post gave me lots of hope and optimism. :)

I only recently found the website and blog of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators in Western Washington. I found out about the upcoming conference they are having here in Washington and now I follow them on twitter and check out their blog post daily. I love it that they are slowly introducing us to the speakers and faculty of the upcoming conference. Today I read a Q&A about Tina Wexler it was fun a fun read. For more updates and info on all the exciting happenings and events in Western Washington, go to Chinook Update blog.

Here is a new website I found that is super awesome and chock full of tidbits, morsels and down right mouthfuls of info for aspiring authors, like myself! It is the website of Cynthia Leitich Smith and YA Literature Resources.

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators