Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Muse

A very pretty flower that I saw on a stroll Sunday around noon.




I think it is so funny sometimes when people talk about Monday blues and what not. Well, today I was NOT laughing! neither were my little ones! For some reason, everyone was just off. I was extremely tired, despite have a fairly decent and relaxing weekend, the children were tired and cranky with one another, my poor co-teacher had fewer than four hours of sleep before having to open our classroom at 6:30 in the morning. But somehow, we pulled it all together and had the children giggling and marching to the tune of "Dinosaur March" and waving colorful rainbow ribbons. :D






My two siblings. Check out the amazing view! This was taken at my sister's university. I love Mount Rainier! It will be feeding my muse for the rest of the week! :D

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators