Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 18, 2011

SiS Read-a-thon Update

It is 12:45 am and I am ready for bed! but not before giving an update on my summer reading! SO I choose to start off with Shadow Zone by Iris and Roy Johansen. I had hoped to finish the whole novel but I did not get a chance to start until this evening after work. Here is my update:

  1. First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill! 197 pgs
  2. What is the favorite thing you have read today? A few quotes from a few twitter friends! :)
  3. Which mini-challenge was your favorite? ..I didn't get to do any of the mini-challenges :(
  4. What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? it made me sit down and read LOL!
  5. What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon? Not having the time to do it. Week days are better for me.
  6. Are you on track to meet your goals? not really.
  7. Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals? Yes and no

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I have also enjoyed the twitter feed.


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators