Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day #2


Blessing #1 I woke up this morning listening to birds singing outside my window.


Blessing #2 I was greeted with many smiles from my toddler classroom students. I was told they missed me and asked about me all day yesterday (I had the day off.)


Blessing #3 Peace and Quiet! You never know just how savory the sound of quiet is until you've left a room of ten energetic toddlers!


Blessing #4 Sweet parents. Just before I left work, one of my toddler parents gave me a bouquet of flowers & thanked me for my hard work :)

2 comments:

Karen Strong said...

These are great gratitudes for sure. I love the sounds of birds waking me up in the morning. One of my favorites!

And peace and quiet...so love that too. Love the sound of silence.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was Nice:)


Safia


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators