Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Gratitude Challenge - Day #7

I missed quite a few days but I have loads to be grateful for! :D I wont do a day by day but I will include all my twitter post I did over the weekend for this gratitude challenge. I chose this picture from Sunday as it has a lot of fond memories. On Sunday, my nieces spent the day with me and my younger sisters at Mercy Mission Tacoma helping out in the kitchen and serving dinner to the homeless that the Mission helps. Then after the kitchen closed for the day, we all came here, Snoqualime Falls, along with two other friends to see the water fall. We got there around 8pm and had a good hour of daylight to enjoy the beautiful and serene fall. Then after that, we rushed over to Olive Garden to have dinner with my family before they closed their doors at 10pm.

Starting with today....

Blessing #11 Nap time. No not for the little ones (who did take a nap though) but for me! I got a few nods in at lunch that had me a little refreshed at the end of day! Rest, it does a body and mind good!


Blessing #9 Being able to help the less fortunate. Spent the day with my younger sisters and nieces at Mercy Mission feeding the homeless.

Blessing #8 Good Friends! Just got back from a really nice baby shower of a friend of mine. We had a blast and she got lots of nice gifts!

Blessing #7 cool breeze. We have not been affected by the extreme heat wave crossing the US. In fact, we have had a cool rainy summer so far


No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators