Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

RAK Giveaway Winner!!!



And the winner of the giveaway hop is ................. 

Kayla Black and The Providence House!


Thank you Kayla.   will be donated to The Providence House. Providence House works to help homeless families with children shed the bonds of extreme poverty and homelessness. For more information about the organization check out their website here. I love the quote on their website:


"You have not lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you." ~John Bunyan


I hope we all one day be able to say we have truly lived! :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators