Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bookmarks are so fun!

Yipeee!!! I'm so excited. I just got the jpgs for some kids bookmarks I had made to promote another blog of mine, www.familyshipstories.blogspot.com I mostly only do kids' book reviews as the blog is geared for children and parents looking for good stories to share with their family. Take a peek at them, they are so cute :D


No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators