Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 1, 2014

We Need Diverse Books

I am joining the campaign and spreading the word! We need diverse books. And we need them NOW! You can join to by visiting http://weneeddiversebooks.tumblr.com/ Let the publishing industry know it is time to diversify the bookshelves!



Of Thoughts & Words www.worddiaries.blogspot.com


Of Thoughts & Words  www.worddiaries.blogspot.com


 
 

 

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators