Navigation Control Center


You are now entering the world of my thoughts.

This blog is my diary of works in progress. The only way a writer can improve upon her skill is to practice, practice and practice some more. Here, in this place of quiet peace, I pen to paper my thoughts and creativity. Welcome to my world.

Copyright © 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 SN Taylor, All Rights Reserved

Monday, November 3, 2014

Location! Location! Location!

This year, I decided to do something a little different. Instead of hiding away in my room, I decided to make my NaNo writing space a little more spacious.

I have commandeered the dining table for my writing pleasure for the month of November. I have access to the kitchen and my never-ending stash of tea, a big window that lets me have a wonderful view of our backyard and trees, also, the table, is a tall one. It allows me to still type standing when I get tired of sitting in the somewhat comfy chairs. The black file holder doubles as my snack box and a place to post my "do not disturb" sign! :D  You don't see it but I have headphones that allow me to block out noise and the random family member who poke about in the nearby kitchen. And the lighting is perfect! So far, it has been great for high daily word counts!

Location is everything! So, where is your writing space this month? What does it look like?

No comments:


Member of the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators